AFTER THE SHOOT
The pool I primarily shoot in is located in Orange, CA and heated to a lovely 92° on shoot days, so you should be totally comfortable the entire time. There’s plenty of room to spread out and stay safe, as well as a bathroom / shower / laundry room accessible the entire time.
Check out the CLIENT SHOWCASE for more photoshoot examples.
- Pool shoot
- 1 – 2 hour session
- 2 looks
- 4 retouched images
- Shallow or deep water
- Natural pool texture background
- Underwater coaching
Expand your experince with these available options:
- Additional looks
- Additional retouched images
- Underwater video clips
- Behind-the-scenes edited video package of the shoot
- Professional makeup artist
- Mermaid tails / coaching
- Ocean / alternate location
- Prints: Wall art, photo books, calendars, cards … and more!
Not seeing something here that captures your idea or fits your budget? Don’t heasitate to reach out! We can work together to craft your ideal underwater photo shoot.
Do I need to be an experienced model / swimmer to shoot underwater?
No! All levels of experience can shoot safely in the water. For the less experienced, we’ll start slowly in shallow water, practicing a few basic techniques to help you relax, breath properly and control your buoyancy.
Where are you based? Do you travel?
See the LOCATION section above.
When will I get my photos?
You’ll receive an online link to a gallery of unedited previews of every single shot within 3 days. After you select your favorites, you’ll receive high quality, retouched images within 3 weeks after that.
What should I bring to the shoot?
- Shoot attire / accessories / props
- Contact case / solution
- Dry set of clothes
- Trash bag to put wet items in after the shoot
- Oil free sunscreen
- Waterproofing makeup setting spray: Mehron Barrier Spray
- Nose plugs: Sinus Savers
- Come with makeup DONE and bring makeup for any touch ups in between
- Oils from skin / hair products and contaminates from dirty clothes will quickly deteriorate the water quality. Before your shoot please shower and wash or rinse any attire / props.
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your shoot so we have time to discuss and make any final touchups or adjustments.
Christine Ren @theunderwaterwoman
SHEROES ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
Abbey Boutwell @mermaidvlogs